Last Updated: 1 January 2022
Please note a learner is a user who has enrolled for the said course and has paid the required fees in full. Also note that a “learner” can be simply construed and meant as a “user” or “user(s)” as the case may be if the person is simply browsing the Bongobanijya site. Please note the term learner may also mean and include the term “user” or “user(s)” to be read as in the following terms and conditions as mentioned below.
The Bongobanijya Team shall update these policies from time to time as may be required, without prior notice. A user and/or learner is requested to visit this page at regular intervals for more information.
YOUR DATA AND US
Please note that in all cases our official medium of communication is via email.
No representative of the Bongobanijya team (Ellipsis Knowledge and Learning Pvt. Ltd.) shall store or process any of your data for any reason other than academics. Also note that our representatives shall NOT contact you via a personal email id NIETHER over telephonic conversations to get any such details NOR discuss any such details over phone, sms or email, unless you are officially intimated via email from email@example.com. Kindly DO NOT respond to any other email IDs.
What Data do we collect?
The Bongobanijya site collects certain data from a learner directly, like information about the learner, course interests and enrolment, third-party platforms’ data that a learner may connect with the Bongobanijya site, device being used and the platform where you spent the most time (App or website).
The Bongobanijya site collects the following information from you when you enroll or create an account or send an email or participate in any online user surveys or participate in forums, webinars and others:
- Name – to address you in any official communications.
- Contact info (email, contact no., communication address) – to inform you about any urgent updates regarding course validity, payment issues, and any other official student related queries.
- Company name / designation – since the courses are built for a certain niche’ audience, we would love to get feedback regarding our courses from relevant industry experts and others.
Kindly note that the Bongobanijya team (Ellipsis Knowledge and Learning Pvt. Ltd.) DOES NOT store, process or collect any financial information about any user or learner. Instead a learner is redirected to a third-party payment gateway to securely process their requests.
Bongobanijya requires your personal identifiers only for a limited usage when you:
- Create an account or Register as a student on the Bongobanijya site.
- Participate in any event (online or offline) conducted by Bongobanijya team.
- Purchase any courses listed on the Bongobanijya site.
- Earn or are eligible to earn any certifications.
Bongobanijya collects the following data automatically when a user or learner is browsing or surfing through courses:
- Technical data – device type, IP address, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, domain, etc.
- Statistical data – usage, interactions, time spent, pages visited, courses accessed, search queries used, etc.
- Location data – approximate geographical location (country, city, calculated on your IP address), etc.
The data is used to develop courses and study material relevant to the geography as the subjects being offered are dynamic in nature.
NONE OF THESE DATAS ARE SHARED NOR STORED WITH ANY THIRD PARTY WHOSOEVER.
THE DATAS ARE USED INTERNALLY ONLY FOR THE ACADEMIC PEDAGOGY ENHANCEMENT AND STRUCTURING PURPOSES TO OFFER YOU BEST-IN-CLASS CURRICULUM ALWAYS.
The Bongobanijya team (Ellipsis Knowledge and Learning Pvt. Ltd.) can be contacted best through email at firstname.lastname@example.org please allow for 48 – 72 working hours to respond to every query if the team feels the need to reply.